Here I'm , walk on the lonelly road , remember blood n cryin of yesterday , n now that I'm strong I have figured out , how this world turn cold n it break trough my soul , n I know I'll find , deep inside me I can be the one ..
I want somebody else , I wanna have control , I want a perfect soul , but I'm creep , I'm a wierdo , what the hell must I doin' here , I don't belong here , I wish I'll be alright ..
I'm standing on the border bridge , There's nothing but the rain , no foot step on the ground , I'm listening but there's no sound , I hope somebody take me home , n I still waiting in the dark ..
n I wish I was special , SO FUCKIN SPECIAL
Manusia bersayap , mahluk berhati pingwin , atau malah sang pemimpi besar yg tolol ... entah siapa aku sebenarnya ...
Total Tayangan Halaman
Minggu, 12 Juni 2011
So fuckin special
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar