Total Tayangan Halaman

Sabtu, 20 Agustus 2011

You're being my inspirations

While I think fell and was trampled, you come with the light , 
as I felt my nights so timeless in alienation, did you attend with the all of beauties.

did you replace this void with dreams of the night, all the words scroll by, 
and all the overcast as alarmed that I expect.

you're being my inspirations, 
you gave me the space where I had the means, 
and I wish you always here, 
like the star that adorn my window.

While I think drifting in a turmoil of me, did you wake me in the world that glitters, 
as I felt my nights so timeless in alienation, did you attend with the all of beauties.

Rush me ran without base in deserted me, and you're like a drop of water that thirst to discover, 
if my life gave me a thousand reasons to cry, then you come as a reason that made me smile.

Tidak ada komentar: