Total Tayangan Halaman

Selasa, 19 Juni 2012

No matter


You may say to me if I was week
You may say to me if I was trashy
You may say to me if I was useless
You may say to me if I was loser

You may say to me if I was abject
You may say to me if I was lowly
You may say to me if I was rest
You may say to me if I was tiana

No matter , no matter , no matter
Scream ..

Truly you never knew who I’m
You never knew about my think
You could only laugh and cryin
And you’ll never had the beauty

Truly you’re slave on industry system
You only born , school , work , and die
You’ll never know about beauty
You’ll never know the identity

The days will it come true,
I’m falling dawn , not mean I’m surrender ..

Tidak ada komentar: