Total Tayangan Halaman

Minggu, 17 Juni 2012

What is God ?

Since the age of four , my mother told me to read and learning bible . I got to know about sin , reward , unclean , and lawfull .
when my age in seven years , mom hit me with a broom if I could not go to mosque for read . my mother just said " if not continance later go to hell is ! "
actually I really want to question what is the hell ? what is the heaven ? what is after life ?
but I understand , the question will not capable of being in charge by my mother .
when my age in nine years , I know friday prayers . until this time , early begain sermon , khatib always say " let us gratefull for over all scrumptious in give God the !! "
and then when I write the notes , I had never felt studiousness of God . drunker and girl prostitute who forgetten God , they still breathing free . all the same , then why as no different .
and yesterday , when I well-intentioned to change my life become more , enter I drop up , go down .
I still remember , I prey to The God , but turn of to be , I think I like stupid boy .
as like the succes man said on television , if you want to succes , you must workhard . and then succes is by ourselves , not for God . kinds is we , we is the God .

tubuhku kotor ,
pikiranku picik ,
ahlakku nista ,
dan mulutku dusta ,
sungguh aku memang manusia berdosa ..

Tidak ada komentar: