Total Tayangan Halaman

Kamis, 12 Mei 2011

D'Disgusting city

Black hall that grounded sharp gravel , sprinkled crowded breath of the devils n satans , n now I show the dark stories on the end times ..
Ya , I hear the angels singing , sing a beautifull songs about dreams a lot , it was though a million days eassily by passed , but my heart said everythings just bullshit ..
I ask when the little stars ar' cryin of the lonelly , n every nights hopefully that sometimes I leave , where does my soul gotta cast a vote ..
Oh God , please forgive me , every all my sins , the little ego n my pride ..
I wish a fresh air , new season when the sun rises , I don't wanna fool conscience again , I was revolted , n take me out from d'DISGUSTING CITY ..

Tidak ada komentar: