Because not forever I've got manythings that I wants , so I always to
try liked the things that I've got already , then I ask to my days n my
nights about "what you really2 wants ?"
n I'm listening the word " that all be back to the disposition of human "
n I'm listening the word " that all be back to the disposition of human "
n after all we search the happiness up to top the city , even up the top
of the world , by the ends everythings will be back to our hearts
insane . I never have a reasons 4 cryin , like some stories about disaster , hoar
n the died . Until the stories be a kind of headwaters that full of
stress , complaints , diseases n confliks . That I though is the one of greates word recent , the word is DOUBT ,
doubt of our born which brings with diseases , hoar n the died .. May be
my some hot obsetins has led me to here , I'm not regret , that I know
the big desire brings with big problems too ..
Life is the void
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar